Yimarra Farm is 14 acres of Tasmanian paradise situated in Glengarry, West Tamar. Here we breed alpacas, give alpaca tours, sell Tasmanian-made gift-ware and create beautiful timber craft. Visit us or browse our online shop.
At Yimarra Farm we offer:
- tea, coffee, cheese & nibble platters on the deck
- a free treasure hunt for children
- feed the alpacas!
- all Tasmanian-made items in our shop
- stroll around the garden
- edible flowers
- bonsai kits for sale
- Yimarra Farm handmade hunting knives
- alpaca fleece from Yimarra
- alpaca manure for those keen gardeners!
We are open only by appointment due to the COVID 19 situation Mark: 0429 952 985 or Meg: 0437 296 163. Please feel free to browse our online shop. Stay well and safe! Best wishes, Meg
Cheers Meg and Mark.