Yimarra Farm is 14 acres of Tasmanian paradise situated in Glengarry, West Tamar. Here we breed alpacas, give alpaca tours, sell Tasmanian-made gift-ware and create beautiful timber craft. Visit us or browse our online shop.
At Yimarra Farm we offer:
- Tasmanian gift shop, including alpaca throws, timber-ware, hand made hunting knives
- Tea, coffee, cheese & nibble platters on the deck
- Free treasure hunt for children
- Feed the alpacas!
- Stroll around the garden
- Edible flowers – fresh and crystallised
- Bonsai kits
- Alpaca fleece from Yimarra for spinning, felting ad crafting
- Alpaca manure for those keen gardeners!
- Short bush walk
- A warm welcome!
We are open on weekends and by appointment through the week. Tour groups welcome. Mark: 0429 952 985 or Meg: 0437 296 163.
Cheers Meg and Mark.